Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The AG Convention!!

  1. #1
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    I can't wait till Friday for the Convention. I am so excited that I cannot contian myself. I have been looking foreward to it. I cant wait to meet everyone, that I have been talking to. See you all at the convention who will be going.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll get to see you for real! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Goodbye everyone! I won't be posting again till Monday.

    Julia (who isn't packing yet and it's 11 pm and she's leaving at 7:30 am tomorrow for a 10 hour drive. Instead, she's sewing a hem on a doll dress, which is WAY more important. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  3. #3
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Nikki and Julia: Have a fantabulous time at AGPNY shopping and meeting everyone. I wish I was going too. It's going to be lovely when everyone returns with stories and purchases to share, and pictures of absolutely EVERYTHING (hint, hint)!!!! Fun times go by so quickly so savor every moment!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun at the Convention!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a great time everyone! I hope you have some nice weather and really enjoy meeting for the first time.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I was going too! Maybe next year the rest of us will be able to go!!

    Have fun and take pictures!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you take pics of the AGTs for me please? Like 24? Thanks so much.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I wish I was going with you, Julia! I wish I was staying wih you, Nikki! Have fun, and take LOTS of pictures!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kiki6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wish I was going. Have fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •